Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the device Information that we collect to:
- Communicate with you, when you send a message through our contact us page;
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you visit our Site, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices or if you have questions, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies we use on this Site
- GDPR Cookie Consent *
Holds information about consent with storing cookies in your browser.
- SERVERID *
Usually used for load balancing. Identifies the server that delivered the last page to the browser. Associated with the HAProxy Load Balancer software.
- PHPSESSID *
Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a random generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages.
- WordPress Cookies *
WordPress sets a couple of cookies that track logged in users and store user preferences set in their WordPress user profile. These are only set for members of our staff.
- Contact Form 7 *
Contact Form 7 allows us to collect your information so we are able to respond to your message / question.
This cookie name is associated with the Polylang plug-in for WordPress powered websites. it stores a language preference for the visitor to support multi-lingual websites. When set as a persistent cookie, or with the default lifespan of 1 year, it has to e considered Functional rather than strictly necessary.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics helps us to deliver better content and a better experience to our audience. We have made sure no personally identifiable information is sent by anonymizing IPs.
* The cookies from this service are necessary for the usability of the site. They can’t be rejected.
Gérant : M. Claude Hoss
R.C.S. Luxembourg : B91681
TVA : LU18958212
Contact - Ettelbruck
2, Av. J.-F. Kennedy
Tél. : 81 21 07
Fax : 81 78 77
13h30 – 18h00
Mardi – Vendredi :
08h30 – 12h00 | 13h30 – 18h00
08h30 – 12h00 | 13h30 – 17h00
Contact - Ingeldorf
Tél. : 80 21 23
Lundi – Vendredi :
09h00 – 20h00
08h30 – 19h00